JUNG, Young In
Mar.1993 – Feb.1998 Sungshin Women’s University (the Republic of Korea)
Degree: Master of Art History
Major: Western Art History
Mar.1989 – Feb.1993 Sungshin Women’s University (the Republic of Korea)
Degree: Bachelor of Art
Major: Western Fine Art
Mar.1985 – Feb.1988 Se-Wha Women’s High school (the Republic of Korea)
May 2019 ~
– Director of “Plamu Art Center “
– Art columnist writing regularly to the magazine, “THE WITH “
Dec 2017 ~ August 2018
– Contribution to the Community center in Mississauga (P.A.T)
– Obtaining Certificate of Art Therapist upgraded from Korea
October 2007- June 2012
– Owned Private Art Academy School for Grade 1 thru Grade 12 in New Brunswick.
Art teaching manuals has been designed aiming to have students understand contemporary artists’ paintings as well as to express their own creative works. Art exhibition in every year under name of “I am an Artist” was taken place.
March 2004 – December 2005: Obtained other certificates
– Certificate of Art Therapist
– Certificate of Balloon Art
July 2002 – October 2003
– International Curator Workshop Coordinator
August 2001 – June 2002
– Reporter for Art magazine in Korea
– Contribution for publishing at “GANA” Art Center June 1999 – July 2001.
– Curator & Educator (Art programmer) performed at Sam Sung Art Gallery
(Formerly Ho-Am Art Gallery)
March 1995 – February 1996
Contributed as an assistant for Jeon, Soo-chun, one of the prominent artists in Korea, especially in preparation for Gwang-ju Biennale.
Group Exhibition at KUM HO Gallery, under the title of “Tae Dong Hui Jang “